2010-2011 主題: 放 下 自 己 、活 出 主 愛

「主 為 我 們 捨 命 , 我 們 從 此 就 知 道 何 為 愛 ; 我 們 也 當 為 弟 兄 捨 命 。」約翰一書 3:16

CSAF 是一群在職的單身基督徒,屬於羅省第一華人浸信會,因神的愛將我們帶在一起,在我們的團契中,沒有分界限,務求達到在主裡一起激發愛心,勉勵行善。 團契活動包括詩歌、祈禱分享、查經、小組活動、外展和每年一度的退修會。歡迎任何年齡的成年人參加。

2010年6月號


[click on image for larger view / 按圖片放大]







退修會後記

分享
Grace Tam

Thank God for his work among us.

Thank God for moving b/s among us to pray (& fast) for the retreat, that through our speaker Dennis, our minister Joshua, our adviser Karena (who cares deeply for us), and through sharing from our own brothers/sisters, the devotional material, prayer stations, worship songs, many of us were gently touched by the Holy Spirit.

If I looked at fellowship brothers and sisters as individuals who were just people with flaws in the past, God has now opened my eyes to see each of us indeed as his work-of-art (in-progress). I see God's fingerprints all over us. Such amazing grace!

Thank God for my brothers & sisters. And thank God for AF. (I like Victor's re-interpreting "AF" from Adult Fellowship to Authentic Fellowship.)

As for God's work in my life, I'm still letting messages heard in the retreat sink in. I had a couple questions in mind when I headed out for the retreat, and I think God has given me his answers. I need to figure out how to live out what I heard, though.



蝌蚪 G Major 點滴





每日讀經表
馬師母 (Ruth Moore) / 秦牧師 (Joseph Chun) 提供





[click on images for larger view / 按圖片放大]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home